Warner Independent Pictures and Cherry Road Films are remaking “The Man Who Fell to Earth,” with scribe Oren Moverman set to adapt. The studios have optioned the rights to Walter Tevis’ 1963 novel of the same name, as well as the remake rights to Nicholas Roeg’s 1977 British film starring David Bowie. Story is about an alien who comes to Earth disguised as a businessman to procure water for his parched planet. Along the way, he becomes the head of a powerful international conglomerate and discovers just how greedy mankind is, falling into a metaphysical crisis.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut