The town is definitely watching “The Watchmen.” Speculation has been raging this week that new Paramount chief Brad Grey was pulling the plug on the action-adventure and putting it into turnaround. But producer Larry Gordon and studio spokeswoman Nancy Kirkpatrick have insisted Paramount plans to go ahead with Brit director Paul Greengrass (“The Bourne Supremacy”) directing.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania