The town is definitely watching “The Watchmen.” Speculation has been raging this week that new Paramount chief Brad Grey was pulling the plug on the action-adventure and putting it into turnaround. But producer Larry Gordon and studio spokeswoman Nancy Kirkpatrick have insisted Paramount plans to go ahead with Brit director Paul Greengrass (“The Bourne Supremacy”) directing.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut