The town is definitely watching “The Watchmen.” Speculation has been raging this week that new Paramount chief Brad Grey was pulling the plug on the action-adventure and putting it into turnaround. But producer Larry Gordon and studio spokeswoman Nancy Kirkpatrick have insisted Paramount plans to go ahead with Brit director Paul Greengrass (“The Bourne Supremacy”) directing.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California