“The Honeymooners” star Mike Epps has been tapped to play Richard Pryor in a feature film on the comedian’s life. Walter Hill, who directed Pryor in “Brewster’s Millions,” will direct, and Caleb Kane (“These City Walls”) will write the script. Pryor and his wife, Jennifer Lee Pryor, are producing via their Indigo Prods. banner. Project had languished at Universal under Martin Scorsese and Harry Ufland.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut