Roland Emmerich will next direct “10,000 B.C.” for Columbia Pictures. Emmerich and composer Harald Kloser wrote the drama, which follows three stages in the development of primitive man. Shooting will begin in February in Africa. Emmerich, who last directed “The Day After Tomorrow,” is tackling a film that is just as sprawling in “10,000 B.C.” The drama centers on a 21-year-old who lives among a primitive tribe that survives by hunting a mammoth each year as the herd migrates through the tribe’s homeland.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut