Chiwetel Ejiofor has been set to star in the Alfonso Cuaron-directed “Children of Men,” as well as the Michael Almereyda-helmed indie “Tonight at Noon.” Ejiofor, who just starred with Denzel Washington, Clive Owen and Jodie Foster in the Spike Lee-directed “Inside Man,” first joins Owen and Julianne Moore in the futuristic “Children of Men.” He plays the leader of a radical political faction bent on controlling the future of the human race; the movie is based on the P.D. James novel. He’ll then join Connie Nielsen, Lauren Ambrose and Rutger Hauer in “Tonight at Noon.” Ejiofor plays two characters in an Almereyda-scripted movie about New Yorkers who experience random encounters that define their lives.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut