DreamWorks and Imagine Entertainment have chosen “Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle” screenwriters Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg to pen “Johnny Blaze,” an action comedy that will be developed as a star vehicle for Eddie Murphy. Murphy would play the title character, an old-school rapper who retires and becomes a private eye who solves crimes within the hip-hop world.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut