The era of in-home wagering has finally arrived. Starting today, thanks to a deal between EchoStar and TVG Network, betting via remote control is now a reality for 10 million satellite subscribers. The revolution will start slowly at first, as only 12 states, including California, Massachusetts and Ohio, allow TV wagering.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut