DreamWorks took the wraps off yet another collaboration with British-based Aardman Studio, unveiling an animated feature called “Crood Awakening” during a lightning visit to the Cannes festival Thursday. The movie will be an off-kilter rift on culture clash among cavemen, and though the inspiration for the clash apparently lies with the differences between the French and the British, the theme will doubtless be widened by the time the film is delivered. That will likely be in 2007. Former Monty Python member John Cleese has already delivered a script, DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg said. Few other details have been decided.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut