Shrek is going to Mario’s world. DreamWorks Animation has pacted with vidgame publisher Majesco to become the first studio to provide films for Nintendo’s Game Boy portable vidgame players. Majesco will release the toon studio’s “Shrek,” “Shrek 2,” and “Shark Tale” later this summer in its proprietary Game Boy Video format with a price expected around $20. Game publisher has in the past year released television content from Nickelodeon, Disney and Cartoon Network, but didn’t have the capacity to put a full feature film on one Game Boy cartridge.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut