Disney’s loading up its Santa bag again. The studio has signed director Michael Lembeck (“Connie and Carla”) for “The Santa Clause 3,” clearing the way for the movie to start shooting in November. Tim Allen will return as Scott Calvin, struggling to keep his family happy while battling Jack Frost, who is trying to take over Christmas. Disney is aiming for a holiday 2006 release slot.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut