The “Pirates of the Caribbean” is setting sail online. Disney is developing an “Everquest”-like multiplayer Internet video game set to launch next summer in conjunction with the second film in the “Pirates” franchise. While studios regularly publish or license console games in conjunction with tentpole movies, “Pirates” will be the first to get a multiplayer online game. WB’s video game division recently launched “The Matrix Online” without benefit of a concurrent film.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut