Revolution Studios has set Nigel Cole to direct “Strange Son,” the Bruce Joel Rubin-scripted true story of a mother’s quest to communicate with her autistic son. Movie is based on a book written by Portia Iverson, wife of producer Jon Shestack, about her son Dov, now 13. In the book, to be published next year by Riverhead Press, Iverson tells how she researched autism to find a way to break through the wall that kept her son from communicating with her.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut