Fox has chosen Vin Diesel to be its “Hitman,” attaching the actor to star in the feature version of Eidos Interactive’s videogame franchise of the same name. The vidgame’s story centers on an international assassin known as Agent 47 who works for a mysterious org dubbed the Agency. The first three games in the franchise have sold more than 10 million units. Eidos plans to release another sequel, “Hitman: Blood Money” this fall.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut