Leonardo DiCaprio is in talks to star in “For Whom the Bell Tolls” at Warner Bros. “`Troy” writer David Benioff is scripting the adaptation of Ernest Hemingway’s novel. DiCaprio – who’s toplining Warner’s “The Departed,” directed by Martin Scorsese – is said to be keenly interested in playing Robert Jordan, the young American teacher who joins an antifascist guerrilla unit in the mountains of Spain. DiCaprio won’t commit to the project without a director, however, and none is attached.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut