Director Tony Scott has departed the Touchstone Pictures/Jerry Bruckheimer thriller “Deja Vu.” A spokesman for Scott said his decision to leave was strictly the result of logistical and scheduling problems that arose after Hurricane Katrina swamped New Orleans, the film’s key location. Despite Scott’s departure, which became official the same day the movie was originally scheduled to begin shooting, Disney and Bruckheimer said they’re solidly behind the project, and star Denzel Washington remains attached, pending approval of a script and director. The start date for the movie has been pushed back to mid- or late January, however, to provide prep time for the new director.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut