Robert De Niro is set to star in “What Just Happened?,” a film Barry Levinson will direct next summer based on Art Linson’s memoir about his experiences as a Hollywood producer. De Niro will play a Linson-like producer who is going through two weeks of hell as he tries to get a picture made. Sean Penn is expected to play himself, and other famous faces are slated to take part in a comedy the filmmakers hope will do for moviemaking what “Wag the Dog” did for politics.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut