“House of Wax” star Elisha Cuthbert will star in “Captivity,” a Roland Joffe-directed thriller. The movie is set in Manhattan but will be shot in Moscow in late May. Cuthbert, who graduated from the TV series “24” to feature “The Girl Next Door” and the current “House of Wax,” will play a fashion model who, along with a chauffeur, gets kidnapped and held in a small room by a serial killer. While the psycho methodically terrorizes them, the victims draw strength from each other and fall in love.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut