Family faves ruled a moderate weekend at the foreign box office, with “Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit” taking the top spot with $9.23 million at 1,895 playdates in 13 markets, ending the four-week winning streak of “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.” UIP’s quirky clay-animation comedy dominated in the U.K. with $5 million from 487 paid previews on Saturday and Sunday, trailing only “Shrek 2” for the top preview mark for a DreamWorks animated title. The distributor’s aiming for more of the same at Brit screens with the arrival of half-term school holidays.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut