Disney has signed Kevin Costner and Ashton Kutcher to star in director Andrew Davis’ sea-rescue action drama “The Guardian.” Costner will play a highly decorated Coast Guard ocean-rescue swimmer who’s haunted by tragedy. Kutcher is a rebellious recruit who becomes Costner’s protege. Shooting is scheduled to start in November in New Orleans.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut