NBC avoided a first-round knockout Monday with its reality show about boxing, but “The Contender” will need to pack more of a ratings punch if it’s going to come close to justifying its $2 million per episode pricetag. In other premiere news, Showtime’s Kirstie Alley-led comedy “Fat Actress” opened with some ratings heft.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut