Constantin Film will finance and co-produce the horror-thriller “Water’s Edge.” Jordana Brewster (“The Fast and the Furious,” Disney’s upcoming “Annapolis”) will star. Shooting will begin on location in Arizona and Los Angeles in September. The movie follows a local girl (Brewster) hired by a group of young vacationers as their designated houseboat driver on Arizona’s Lake Powell. The floating party turns into a nightmare as a brutal murderer begins to kill the revelers one by one. “Water’s Edge” will mark the feature directorial debut of video and commercials helmer Chris Applebaum, whose credits include musicvideos for Hilary Duff, Britney Spears and Kid Rock.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut