Comedy Central is teaming up with gameshow impresario Michael Davies for a top-secret quizzer starring “Jeopardy!” champ Ken Jennings. Davies and Jennings will exec produce the project. Should the show receive a full series commitment, Comedy Central will bow it as a 7 p.m. strip — a time period execs have been looking to revive for years. Last high-profile occupant was “Win Ben Stein’s Money,” also produced by Davies. Comedy Central execs are still working with the pair to refine the concept for the show, which could premiere as early as the fourth quarter.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut