Clive Owen is taking aim at “Shoot-Em-Up” for New Line. “Sin City” star is in final negotiations for a pay-or-play deal estimated at mid-seven figures, triggering a greenlight for the ultraviolent pic, which will start production in January. The script by Michael Davis, who will also direct, would feature Owen as a mysterious man protecting a newborn baby from criminals out to kill it. Set pieces include a shootout during a sex scene and another in the midst of a freefall.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut