Comedy Central has yanked this month’s third-season premiere of its series “Chappelle’s Show” and halted production on the skein. Comedy Central offered no explanation for the move, instead issuing only a brief statement noting production has been suspended “until further notice. All parties are optimistic that production will resume in the near future.” Industry insiders familiar with Comedy Central’s decisionmaking process indicate the net’s announcement was prompted by the need for star Dave Chappelle to seek treatment for unspecified personal issues. A Comedy Central spokesman declined comment as did a spokesman for Chappelle.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut