CBS has made it a clean sweep of Thursdays during May, burying the competition last week with a boffo turnout for the two-hour season finale of “CSI” and keeping the heat on Fox for the month’s young-adults crown. The veteran crime drama peaked at 9:30 with more than 35 million viewers and nearly doubled the conclusion of NBC’s “The Apprentice 3” in demographics. “ER” won at 10 in key categories for the Peacock, but a weak showing by “Will & Grace” at 8 gave the network no chance to keep up with CBS.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut