“The Butterfly Effect” is fluttering back again. A pitch for a sequel to the 2004 New Line hit has been approved with all-new characters; the original’s star, Ashton Kutcher, isn’t expected to be involved. The story will follow a new character who, like Kutcher in the first, finds he can travel through time. As he changes past events, though, they have unexpected consequences in the present.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut