Bob and Harvey Weinstein’s nascent media company, the Weinstein Co., said Monday that it has raised $490 million in private equity from a group of investors that includes Tarak Ben Ammar’s Quinta Communications, TF1, Goldman Sachs, financier Vivi Nevo and hedge funds Perry Capital and GLG Partners, among others.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut