Not since 2001, when Bialystock and Bloom rolled into town in “The Producers,” has Broadway bristled with such anticipation of a major hit. This time, the theater biz is buzzing as King Arthur and his motley knights ride in with “Monty Python’s Spamalot.” The show opened Thursday night at the Shubert Theater in New York City with a hefty advance of $18 million, wrapping more than $300,000 a day in sales. While not a record, those figures are big enough to have producers smelling a sizable hit.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut