Bravo is sashaying down the “Runway” once more, ordering a 10-episode second season of the Heidi Klum-hosted fashion competition series “Project Runway” from Miramax Television. “Runway,” which follows aspiring fashion designers as they compete for a contract, has delivered Bravo’s youngest-ever median age and best overall numbers since the heyday of “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy,” drawing more than 2 million viewers for its February season finale.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York