Bravo is sashaying down the “Runway” once more, ordering a 10-episode second season of the Heidi Klum-hosted fashion competition series “Project Runway” from Miramax Television. “Runway,” which follows aspiring fashion designers as they compete for a contract, has delivered Bravo’s youngest-ever median age and best overall numbers since the heyday of “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy,” drawing more than 2 million viewers for its February season finale.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania