Actor Jason Bateman has inked a deal to join director Jesse Peretz’s “Fast Track” for Bob and Harvey Weinstein’s temporarily named Weinstein Co. The film will lense this summer in Gotham; Zach Braff and Amanda Peet also star. Braff will play a young dad who accepts a job at his father-in-law’s marketing agency. Bateman will play an obnoxious co-worker who uses a wheelchair.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut