“Everybody Loves Raymond” went out a winner Monday on CBS, drawing nearly 33 million viewers — the largest audience for a scripted series this season. “Raymond,” a family comedy that barely survived its first season, wrapped its nine-year run by attracting its largest audience ever and the biggest for a CBS comedy in more than 12½ years — since the season premiere of “Murphy Brown” in 1992.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut