Paul W.S. Anderson will write and direct Paramount’s “Deathrace 3000,” a remake of the cult Roger Corman film “Deathrace 2000.” Anderson, who last directed “Alien vs. Predator” and “Resident Evil,” is planning to update the B-movie classic with a mix of “Road Warrior” and road kill. “Set in 2020, ours is an ultraviolent, no-holds-barred race with heavily armed Escalades, Ferraris and Aston Martins,” says the director.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut