The BBC hit “Strictly Come Dancing” is waltzing its way across the pond, as ABC has ordered six episodes of a U.S. version. The project will be renamed for the U.S., but the concept will remain the same: Eight celebs are paired with professional dancers and train to compete in a live ballroom-dancing competition. In addition, for the first time in the BBC’s history, the ABC version will be produced by the same BBC Entertainment team that handles the U.K. version.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut