The Screen Actors Guild has announced deadlines and key event dates leading up to its 12th annual awards ceremony.
For the ninth consecutive year, the kudofest will air on TNT. It honors individual and ensemble performances in five film and eight television categories.
Members of the nominating committees for film and TV are selected randomly every year, with 2,100 SAG members each. All active members may vote for the winners in final balloting.
These are the key dates:
- April 25: Random sample drawn for nominations voting.
- July 18: Submissions at Sagawards.org begin.
- Sept. 1: Screener agreements mailed.
- Sept. 23: Deadline for nominating committees to request/change address and return screener agreements.
- Nov. 8: Submissions due at SAG by 5 p.m. PT.
- Dec. 1: Deadline to pay November dues and/or change address with SAG to be eligible for final balloting.
- Dec. 2: Nomination ballots mailed.
- Dec. 19: Labels pulled for final balloting.
- Jan. 3: Nomination ballots due at elections firm by noon PT.
- Jan. 5: Nominations announced in Los Angeles.
- Jan. 6: Final ballots mailed.
- Jan. 27: Final ballots due at elections firm by noon PT.
- Jan. 29: SAG Awards handed out at Shrine Auditorium in L.A.