Elementary school teachers are quick to point out to America’s youth that it doesn’t matter who wins or loses — it’s more important just to get out and play. As nice as that sounds,Hollywood doesn’t seem to buy into the theory. Like in any great contest, there can only be one winner. We’ll soon find out if “Ray” and its star, Jamie Foxx, were music to everyone’s ears, whether Martin Scorsese was finally able to triumph and if history repeats itself in the actress race rematch between Hilary Swank and Annette Bening. Campaigns have been waged, money has been spent. As we do every year, it’s time to crown a new round of champions.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut