PBS Kids has ordered 14 episodes of “Clifford’s Puppy Days,” Scholastic Entertainment’s spinoff of “Clifford the Big Red Dog,” for fall 2005.“Puppy Days” follows the big, red dog when he was a not-so-big puppy, focusing on his canine adventures and featuring holiday-themed specials. Last season’s episodes fared well among kids 2-5 and 6-8. Lara Jill Miller returns as the voice of young Clifford. Henry Winkler continues as the voice of feisty city bird Norville. Show scored two Emmy noms last season.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut