New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd has inked with ICM.Earlier this week, Dowd pacted with G.P. Putnam’s Sons for her frosh book, to be dubbed “Bushworld.” Tome, a look at the current administration, will be published in hardcover this August to coincide with the Democratic and Republican conventions. Dowd, winner of the 1999 Pulitzer Prize for distinguished commentary, became a columnist for the Times Op-Ed page in 1995 after having served as a correspondent in the paper’s Washington bureau since 1986. She has covered four presidential campaigns and served as White House correspondent.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut