Fionnula Flanagan (“The Others,” “Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood”) has inked for a role in the Untitled Blake Masters Project at Showtime (previously dubbed “Southie”).Phillip Noyce is set to helm the one-hour drama pilot, written by Masters, which revolves around two brothers in Providence, R.I — one a tough politician and the other a brutal gangster. Flanagan, who recently wrapped production on Duncan Tucker’s film “Transamerica” with Felicity Huffman and Graham Greene, will play the boy’s mother. Annabeth Gish and Jason Clarke also star in the project, skedded to lense in Toronto and Rhode Island.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut