Conrad Vernon, who made his directing debut this week with “Shrek 2,” has signed with Endeavor.Vernon co-directed the “Shrek” sequel after serving on the original pic as storyboard artist, dialogue writer and the voice of the Gingerbread Man. He previously worked for DreamWorks as a storyboard artist on “Antz” and “The Road to El Dorado.” Vernon is managed by Laura Myones. Endeavor will pursue directing jobs for him in both animated and live-action features.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut