David L. Simon has been named executive consultant at BFC Berliner Film Companie.He will act as the company’s U.S. liaison, facilitating the development of new projects and overseeing the expansion of BFC’s business with the production community, studios and broadcasters. Simon is president of Simon Bros. Media & Entertainment, which he formed in 2000. He is a consultant for various companies including Telitas U.S., David Frost’s David Paradine Prods. and, recently, 20th Television. He serves on the board of directors of animation studio Noodlesoup Prods.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut