Will Arnett (“Arrested Development”) has landed a gig in New Line Cinema’s “Monster-in-Law.”Arnett, who has been cast as a friend and cohort of Michael Vartan’s character, has just wrapped Serenade/Sly Dog Films feature “The Great New Wonderful.” “Monster,” which stars Vartan, Jennifer Lopez, Jane Fonda and Wanda Sykes, will be helmed by Robert Luketic. Paula Weinstein, Chris Bender and JC Spink will produce. Anya Kochoff wrote the script and Richard LaGravenese revised it. Production begins mid-month in Los Angeles.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut