Tori Spelling will topline the Hallmark Channel telepic “The Family Plan.”Project, to be executive produced by Larry Levinson and Robert Halmi Jr., concerns an ambitious marketing executive who must pretend to be a wife and mother in order to get and keep her job. David Cass will direct the made-for, written by Rick Gitelson. Spelling previously announced a deal with NBC to develop her own series, “The Untitled Tori Spelling Project” (Daily Variety, Oct. 19). The single-camera, half-hour laffer will be based on her real-life experiences.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut