David Shapira and Associates (DSA) has expanded its talent department arm, adding agents Mark Scroggs and Ryan Karvola to the fold.Both men join DSA from longtime stints with Don Buchwald and Associates. At Buchwald, Scroggs worked closely with talent and comedy clients, an area that he will continue to cultivate. Before his time at Buchwald, he was an agent at Agency for the Performing Arts, and Paul Kohner. Karvola, who previously assisted Scroggs, will also focus on strengthening DSA’s talent and comedy roster, in addition to working with reality show and hosting clients.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut