Jason Lewis (“Sex and the City”) is set to star in the romantic comedy “My Bollywood Bride.”Pic tells the story of a former wind surfing pro turned adventure novelist who meets and romances a Bollywood star while she’s on vacation in California. Brad Listermann of Dream Team Pictures is producing with wife and biz partner Kashmira Shah, who also stars. The film is loosely based on their courtship. Musicvid, commercial and television veteran Rajeev Virani will direct the project, which commences shooting May 10. Pic will lense in Mumbai and Los Angeles. Lewis next co-stars in the Warner Bros. feature “The Jacket,” starring Adrien Brody.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut