HFPA announces Soria's re-election to prexy post
HOLLYWOOD — The Hollywood Foreign Press Assn. has announced its timetable for the 62nd Golden Globe Awards, skedded for Jan. 16. Kudocast will be telecast live on NBC.
- Nov. 5: Deadline for submission of Golden Globe entry forms
- Nov. 18: Cecil B. DeMille recipient and Miss Golden Globe announced
- Dec. 13: Nomination ballots due
- Dec. 16: Nominations announced
- Dec. 28: Final ballots mailed to HFPA members
- Jan. 12: Final ballots due
- Jan. 16: 62nd annual Golden Globes Awards on NBC at 8 p.m. ET
The HFPA has also announced the re-election of Lorenzo Soria as prexy for the 2004-05 year. Soria, who has been a member for 15 years, will be joined by new VP Elmar Biebl. Munawar Hosain has been re-elected executive secretary and Philip Berk has been re-elected treasurer.
A new HFPA board of directors has also been elected: Lawrie Masterson (chairman), Yani Begakis, Jean Cummings, Michael Goodridge, Scott Orlin and Yoram Kahana (alternate).