Veteran TV scribe Remi Aubuchon has signed with UTA.Move comes not long after Aubuchon stepped down as showrunner of “The Lyon’s Den,” the Rob Lowe legal drama he created. He exited that role due to creative differences with NBC and 20th Century Fox TV, but remains a writer and exec producer on the skein (Daily Variety, Oct. 15). Aubuchon previously was a writer and co- exec producer on Fox’s “24,” and he wrote and co-produced several segs of HBO’s Emmy-winning “From the Earth to the Moon.” Scribe’s other credits include “Chicago Hope,” “Providence,” “Jack and Jill” and “413 Hope Street.” He continues to be repped by attorney Cliff Gilbert-Lurie.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut