Hallmark Entertainment has appointed Torquil Macneal as senior veep of international sales for Sydney and tapped John Alexander to assume Macneal’s previous role as VP of international sales for London.Macneal, who has been with the company since 1999, will be responsible for international programming sales throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Far East. Alexander had been working as an independent consultant handling international video, DVD and some TV sales for a variety of companies.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut