Sony Pictures Television Intl. has upped Ross Pollack to senior VP, business development, Asia, and tapped John Fukunaga senior veep of sales planning.Pollack has relocated from Los Angeles to Hong Kong and reports to Dewy Ip, senior VP and managing director, Asia. Pollack will work closely with the company’s regional team to identify and develop new business opportunities in Asia. Fukunaga, who succeeds Pollack in the senior VP position, reports to Peter Iacono, exec VP of distribution. Fukunaga joins the company from Sony Pictures Entertainment and will oversee program licensing to free and basic television channels internationally.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut