Patricia A. Liguori has been named VP of research for ABC Owned Television Stations, which includes 10 stations in markets reaching nearly one-quarter of the nation’s TV households.She reports to Walter Liss, prexy of ABC Owned Television Stations, and Tom Kane, prexy of WABC-TV New York, and remains based at WABC. Liguori most recently served as director of research for WABC and for special projects at the ABC Owned Television Stations Group and continues the key responsibilities for both.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut