Mitch Singer has been promoted to exec VP, Digital Policy Group Sony Pictures Entertainment. He most recently held the title senior VP, strategic development and legal affairs.Singer will take a lead position in developing digital policy across all of the company’s business lines. He continues to report to exec VP and chief administrative officer Beth Berke, who heads up the Digital Policy Group.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut